Thursday, November 10, 2011

Another week gone...

It's been a very busy week.
With the beautiful weather we've been having, Garett and I have been walking every day and enjoying this last bit of November warmth. The gardens have been cleaned up, the window boxes are decorated for Thanksgiving, the house is tidy and numerous computer related tasks are finally done....such a good feeling to have all this behind me. Most importantly though, a family issue, which has been weighing heavy on my mind, is resolving in a very good way, for which I am grateful and thankful to God.
We look forward this weekend to the wedding of a very special couple...we wish them all of life's best as they finally "tie the knot" and venture into the future as Mr. & Mrs!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: